A simple solution to paying all your super contributions, it's easy and all in one place.
The Super Clearing House, SCH Online, allows you to pay all your super contributions all at once, no matter who your employee's super is with. As a Kinetic Super client, you’ll have complimentary access to this system for processing all your super contributions.
Our service offering is compliant with the Superannuation Data and Payment standards (known as SuperStream) and is easy and cost effective for you.
SCH Online will assist your requirements, whilst providing a superior, online experience to simplify your superannuation payment obligations.
Benefits of SCH Online
- Fully integrated within Employer Online Services – a single login that allows you to pay all your contributions with a single payment – using the one integrated website reducing time, complexity and money.
- File-Mapping functionality supports the import of contribution files from payroll systems.
- Simple and easy re-hire functionality which is useful for casual and seasonal workers.
- Ability to export contribution data in various formats.
- Ability to export employee data in various formats.
- Single source for contribution history (self-serve) at both a contribution and member level.
- Ability to add Self-Managed Super Funds.
- Functionality to view the contribution history online for both Kinetic Super members and for members from all other funds where the contributions have been paid via SCH-Online. This allows you to keep track of payments easily.
- File-Mapping functionality supports the automatic addition (of new members) and termination (of existing) members with the mapping of relevant fields.
- Easy payments via EFT, BPAY® or Authorised Bank Transfer (ABT).
Need more help?
Your dedicated Client Relationship Manager can provide you with any further information and support.
Alternatively call the SCH Online Hotline 1300 855 935 between Monday-Friday 9am-5pm or email [email protected]
SCH-Online is operated by The Superannuation Clearing House Pty Limited (ABN 15 086 576 721), a corporate authorised representative (representative number 290290) of the product issuer, Pacific Custodians Pty Limited (ABN 66 009 682 866) (AFSL 295142). Both the SCH and our administration provider, Australian Administration Services (AAS) (ABN 62 003 429 114), are part of the Link Group of companies and therefore separate to Kinetic Superannuation Ltd (KSL), the Trustee of Kinetic Superannuation Fund (KSF). KSL is not responsible for the products or services, views or actions of these entities. Employers should use their own judgement before taking up any product or service offered by a third party.