We have a special offer for new members that’s valid for 120 days after the date of your Welcome mail.
Members who automatically receive our Starter Pack insurance cover may apply to:
- upgrade cover to our Booster Pack (six units of Death and six units of TPD cover) without providing health evidence; or
- upgrade cover up to 12 units of Death and 12 units of TPD cover, subject to completing a quick questionnaire; and
- apply for Income Protection cover (with a two-year benefit period and a 90-day waiting period) without providing health evidence
- up to $60,000 p.a. if you’re in a ‘White Collar’ occupation
- up to $36,000 p.a. if you’re in a ‘Standard’ occupation
Please check the Insurance Incorporated Information for more details on cover amounts, costs and other important terms and conditions.
To take up this special offer, complete the New Member Insurance Offer form or log in to your online account, Member Online Services, select ‘Insurance details” and hit the link to apply.
After a certain age, your level of cover starts to decrease. You can however apply to purchase extra cover to maintain an equivalent level of cover. See the Death & TPD table for details on the cover and premiums.
This is only available to members who’ve previously been fully underwritten or transferred their insurance cover from another super fund.
To apply, complete the Maintain existing cover form.
Your circumstances change, and your insurance needs can change with them. To make sure your cover stays right for you, you can apply to increase your Death and/or TPD insurance cover within 120 days of a life event:
- Your child being born or you adopt.
- Your spouse dies.
- You get married or divorced.
- Your child starts primary or secondary school.
- You take out your first mortgage on your home.
To apply, complete the Life Events Cover form.